Fleet Management Program
Regardless of how much you drive, or how many vehicles you have, a Dutch Fleet Services account, powered by Voyager, provides you with the tools necessary to manage the fueling and maintenance needs of your fleet.
We Are Everywhere
- Fueling sites open 365 days a year with 24-hour convenience*
- Over 250,000 locations in 50 states nationwide
- Includes all locally owned Dutch Oil and Sprint Mart locations
- High-speed diesel pumps for fast fill-ups*
- All grades of gas, #2 diesel and oil
- Receipt printers
To search for locations that accept the Dutch Fleet Services Card, powered by Voyager, click here.
*available at most locations
With a Dutch Fleet Services account, customers are able to more effectively monitor and control driver purchase behavior and reduce unauthorized spending. Customers can set up a wide variety of purchase controls using assigned PINs and unique driver codes so they will know who bought what, when, where, and for how much. Limitations on types of purchases made with the card can be restricted at any level. Purchases can be limited by product (fuel only or all products), number of transactions per day, number of miles between transactions, and/or dollars per month.
Voyager’s Fleet Commander(R) Online, a state-of-the-art online account management tool, allows customers to browse through a variety of data items on their account, including month-to-date exceptions, vehicle and driver information, and adjustments.
- Comprehensive, easy-to-read reports, featuring all fleet vehicle activity, are available any time via paper, email, or fax.
- Reports can be summarized at any business unit level.
- Customers may select any or all of the available Voyager reports to reduce administrative and fiscal reporting time.
Dutch Fleet Services, powered by Voyager, can report and calculate various tax exemptions, including federal and state levels that are allowed by law. Data on exempted and non-exempted taxes can be supplied electronically.
For more information on Dutch Fleet Services, powered by Voyager, contact The Dutch Group at 800-456-2061 or send an email to email@example.com.
For more information on USBank/Voyager, visit Voyager Online.
Existing Dutch Fleet Services Voyager cardholders, login to your account on Fleet Commander(R) Online here.
APPLY FOR A CARD TODAY
New fleet customers, apply today for a Dutch Fleet Services account, powered by Voyager! Download the application, follow the instructions to fill it out, and email, fax or mail to:
Dutch Fleet Services
Attn: Credit Administration
PO Box 2323
Columbus, MS 39704